It’s that time of the year again—to thank the people who make our lives a little better every day—and who is more forgotten than your IT staff? You know…those tech geeks that we all think can literally fix anything that breaks—even the air conditioner that one-time last summer? Those mechanically-minded, technologically-advanced gurus of cable, gigabytes and RAM?
If you’re thankful for your IT team, let them know. Here’s a list of the Top 10 things they want this Holiday season.
1. A working copy machine.
2. Could everyone remember their passwords? Like, maybe just once?
3. Working connecter cords
4. While we’re at it, could you organize them, too?
5. No calls until you’ve already restarted your computer
6. No more “reply all” emails
7. Quicker install times
8. Faster internet. There’s literally no limit here.
9. No tech questions from Aunt Sue
10. If all else fails, just give us a tech-free few days off to enjoy the holidays!
In all seriousness, we at Clear Touch love all IT staff! From trying to fix anything everyone brings you to answering the never-ending list of tech questions, you are rockstars. Thanks for all you do, all year long!