Trainer Certification Class
Become a Clear Touch®
This three day workshop is designed to help IT directors, curriculum instructors, and teachers learn how to connect the Clear Touch® solution to their daily classroom practices. This hands-on workshop gives participants the opportunity to practice, collaborate, and create. Attendees will leave with the tools to build district-specific professional development plans that are sustainable, collaborative, intensive, and classroom-focused.
Three day workshop provides:
- A way to build capacity
- In-house experts who can provide on-going support to teachers
- A custom PD plan, designed by YOUR team, that is sustainable, on-going, job-embedded, and classroom-focused
- Real world application of the Clear Touch Solution in teachers’ instructional landscapes
- Pedagogical best practices
- And MORE!
Upon completion of the optional follow-up assignments, attendees will receive Clear Touch Trainer Certification Credentials.
Certification benefits include the following:
- Access to Clear Touch PD resources
- The potential to be invited to present at conferences (State and National)
- The potential to be invited to conduct PD sessions during summer months
- Endorsement on the Clear Touch Website
Successful completion includes:
- 65K+ Panel
- WiFi module
- Fixed Mobile Stand
- Integrated i5 PC with Windows 10 preinstalled
- Snowflake Software Licenses (5)
- All resources necessary to help design and implement custom PD sessions for your customers or district educators, including agendas and additional documentation
- Potentially be invited to conduct PD for Clear Touch (If approved by your organization)
- Endorsement on the company website
- Respond to specific RFP requirements that call for “Certified Trainers” (Resellers/Contractors)
- Potentially be invited to present at conferences (Educators)
The On-site Workshop will take place in the Clear Touch Corporate Office in Greenville, SC. This workshop will be facilitated by the experienced Clear Touch PD Team and is designed to be hands-on, collaborative, pedagogy-focused, and intensive. Attendees will have opportunities to collaborate and network with educators from across the country.
Attendees who choose this option will be responsible for their travel expenses.
Attendee limit is 15 for this course.
Dates: 7/20/21 - 7/22/21
- 7/20- 9am-5pm EST
- 7/21- 9am-5pm EST
- 7/22- 9am-1pm EST
Cost: Early bird registration (if registered and paid by 5/31) is $5,000 per person, plus travel expenses. After 6/1 cost is $6,000. Lunch will be provided all 3 days
Special rates for Clear Touch at the Cambria Hotel Greenville
Address: 135 Carolina Point Pkwy, Greenville, SC 29607
Phone Number: 864-800-5900
Rate: $100/night (Choice Mobile App Code: LCLR)
Amenities with Corporate Code: Breakfast, WiFi, fitness center, shuttle to/from airport & Clear Touch® Office
This Virtual Workshop will take place via Zoom. This workshop will be facilitated by the experienced Clear Touch PD Team and is designed to be hands-on, collaborative, pedagogy-focused, and intensive. Attendees will have opportunities to collaborate and network with educators from across the country.
Attendee limit is 15 for this course.
Dates: 7/13/21 - 7/15/21
Location: Virtual on Zoom
Cost: Early bird registration (if registered and paid by 5/31) is $5,000 per person. After 6/1 cost is $6,000.
- Attendance all three days is mandatory to apply for Certification
- Attendees will be asked to keep their cameras on to help facilitate learning
- Attendees will need access to their Clear Touch Panel, PC, and equipment for a hands-on learning experience. **Equipment will be shipped upon payment**
Clear Touch® provides multiple ways to learn how to get the most out of your interactive panel. Here are a few to get you started on your journey to becoming panel expert!