Technical Certification Class
Become a Clear Touch®
This two-day workshop is designed to help IT directors, engineers, technicians, and more with understanding and developing a clear and knowledgeable grasp of the Clear Touch® solution from a technical perspective. This hands-on workshop gives participants the opportunity to practice and collaborate on methods of troubleshooting and fixing a Clear Touch IFPD . Attendees will leave with the tools to service the IFPD along with understanding the intricate nature of how it works.
Two-day workshop provides:
- Extensive knowledge regarding the Clear Touch Solution
- In-house experts who can provide on-going support to IT Departments and Technicians
- Exclusive understanding of the inner workings of a Clear Touch panel
- And MORE!
Upon completion of this Technical Training Course, you will enjoy benefits that include the following:
- Access to Clear Touch Technical PD resources
- The ability to perform routine maintenance on your panels
- Easy communication with Clear Touch technical professionals
Onsite Training Course
The On-site Workshop will take place in the Clear Touch Corporate Office in Greenville, SC. This workshop will be facilitated by the experienced Clear Touch PD and Support Teams and is designed to be hands-on, collaborative, technology-focused. Attendees will have opportunities to collaborate and network with technology specialists from within Clear Touch.
Attendees who choose this option will be responsible for their travel expenses.
Attendee limit is 15 for this course.
Special rates for Clear Touch at the TBD
Phone Number: TBD
Amenities with Corporate Code: TBD
Clear Touch® provides multiple ways to learn how to get the most out of your interactive panel. Here are a few to get you started on your journey to becoming panel expert!