Share Your Success Story
If you’re on the frontlines of education, it’s important to share the great things that are going on in your classrooms with the community.
Administrators who are proactive about communication are able to attract stronger teaching talent, increase enrollments, and even secure larger grants and other funding sources for future educational initiatives. Plus, it’s nice to be able to recognize your teachers and staff for everything they do to make your school a success.
Your recent technology upgrade, purchasing and installing Clear Touch Interactive® displays for your school, is an ideal opportunity to engage with your local community. Here are a few suggestions for spreading the word:
WHO TO CONTACT
- Local Newspapers
- Local TV Stations
- Local Radio Stations
- Local Magazines
- Educational Blogs and Newsletters
- The PTA Newsletter
- Your District Webmaster
- Your District Marketing or Communications Director
- Individual Teachers and School Groups
WHAT TO SAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Don’t forget about social media! Engaging your community online is just as effective and important as getting traditional media hits.
- Promote your school regularly—at least once or twice a week.
- Share more than news. Highlight individual teachers, out-of-class accomplishments, and success stories.
- Go heavy on the pictures and video. People love to see the panels in action.
- Ask questions and request feedback from your community. Online polls are a great way to get your audience engaged.
- Keep it short and sweet. The ideal post length is between 40
and 150 characters.
We’d Love to Help You Get the Word Out!
Are you doing amazing things in your classroom using Clear Touch Interactive® panels? Clear Touch™ customers are using educational technology to boost Kindergarten readiness levels, host virtual science labs, allow students to interview and interact with professionals via video conference, enhance digital literacy, and much, much more. We’ve been honored to help these amazing educators tell their stories—and we’d love to help you tell yours.