Live Online Orientation
Online Launch Orientation
The Online Orientation is designed for staff in organizations that are implementing Clear Touch® panels for the first time. In this one-time live online session, a Clear Touch specialist will give a personalized summary of Clear Touch’s cutting-edge technology solutions.
Objectives for the one-time online orientation:
- Essential panel operation
- Hardware basics
- Overview of software applications
Custom Q&A Development Workshop
Online Custom Coaching
Comprised of three 20-minute sessions, Online Custom Coaching includes opportunities for questions as well as examples of how Clear Touch fits into classroom practice.
Objectives for each 20-minute online session:
- Customized session content
- Individualized instruction for classroom integration
- Tips for student-centered learning activities
In-Person Development Workshop
Onsite Certified Training
The Certified Trainer workshop is a three-day, onsite course, designed for up to 15 participants. This hands-on, comprehensive workshop focuses on how to effectively implement and support the Clear Touch Solution. This class is designed to help organizations build capacity by targeting key people who will support and deliver on-going professional development to their end-users.
Objectives for the three-day onsite training:
- In-depth instruction on key software solutions
- Effective technology/curriculum integration
- PD design and delivery best practices
- Time to collaborate, create, and practice
- Building a sustainable PD and support plan
Included with Every Course
Clear Touch Academy™
Self-guided courses are available for free through the Clear Touch Academy. This online resource provides in-depth video tutorials and step-by-step guides for both hardware and software products.