Your privacy & security are important to us.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Use of Information Collected
Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.getcleartouch.com, www.goodbyeprojectors.com and www.interactdifferently.com.
Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered. Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Clear Touch Interactive, Inc.; and Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.getcleartouch.com, www.goodbyeprojectors.com, www.interactdifferently.com and/or the general public.
- Children Under the Age of 13
- Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to [email protected] If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Clear Touch Interactive, Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
EMAIL [email protected]
TELEPHONE - (864) 973-7973
MAILING ADDRESS 1100 Thousand Oaks Boulevard Greenville, South Carolina 29607
How to Contact Us
1100 Thousand Oaks Boulevard
Greenville, South Carolina 29607
This Policy will help you understand the followings:
- How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
- How We Store Your Personal Data
- How We Disclose Your Personal Data
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- Your Rights
- How We Process Children’s Personal Data
- How Your Personal Data Transferred Globally
I. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
When you use this Software, we will collect the following personal information for purpose of providing you with quality screen sharing services:
- Information uploaded in the course of using the service: files, photos, videos, etc., uploaded to the corresponding Flat Panel (“IFP”) when you use this Software for screen casting.
- Operational information: We will collect the operational information generated in the course of using the Software, including the frequency of using each function and click order, in order to analyze user habits, and then to optimize the product functionality, so as to provide you with more comfortable services.
- Device information: In order to distinguish among different users, we will collect your device recognition code for anti-fraud and anti-cheating purposes.
- Location information: In order to access and display the name of your current connected Wi-Fi, and help you determine whether your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi with the IFP, we will collect your accurate location information.
When you use the Software, in order to realize the screen sharing function and provide you with better service, we will request some of your device’s permissions. You can set it up or turn it off in your device settings to adjust our access to your device. Denying requests to relevant access may render some functions of the Software unusable.
- Camera permission: when you choose to scan the QR code in this Software to realize the screen sharing function, we will request your camera usage permission.
- Location permission: in order to access and display the name of your current connected Wi-Fi, we will request permission to your location information.
- Check WLAN connection: in order to access and have knowledge of your network connection status when you use the Software, and to provide a smooth service, we will check your WLAN connection.
- Read or write to the external storage card: we may read or write to the external storage card to share or drop content in the external storage card, or to store files or screenshots shared by other devices.
- Detect other running apps: In order to detect whether SSP apps are running normally, we will detect your currently running apps.
- App usage data statistics: in order to analyze your preferences and provide you with a better user experience, we will acquire your app usage data statistics permissions when you use the Software.
Providing personal information and authorization to use shall be completely voluntary and we will not process your personal information in any manner or share it with any third party without your consent, or in the absence of any other legal basis.
II. How We Store Your Personal Data
We use the cloud to store your Personal data. The retention period for Personal Data is the minimum time necessary to achieve the collection purposes, except the law requires a longer period. We will delete or anonymize Personal Data beyond the above retention period.
III. How We Disclose Your Personal Data
- We may share some of your Personal Data with Affiliated Companies and authorized partners who cooperate with us in providing products and services. We will not share your Personal Data with Third parties for their own marketing or commercial purposes.
- Authorized partners: to realize the purposes stated in this Policy, some of our services will be provided by our authorized partners. We may share some Personal Data with our partners to provide better customer service and user experience. For example, we use a third-party cloud storage service provider to store your information. Third-party service providers are also used to provide you with customer service including on-site service.
We will only share your Personal Data for lawful, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and only Personal Data necessary for service provision will be shared. Our partners are not allowed to use the shared Personal Data for any other purposes.
We will only publicly disclose your Personal Data if it is mandatorily required by laws, in compliance with subpoena, legal proceedings, legal actions or compulsory request by the supervisory department of government agencies. If we sincerely believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, ensure your or others’ safety, investigate fraud or respond to the government, we may publicly disclose your Personal Data.
IV. How We Protect Your Personal Data
- We have taken reasonably feasible and technical measures to protect collected service-related data. However, please be careful, even if we undertake reasonable measures to protect your data, there is no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection that is definitely safe.
- We have taken safeguarding measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the Personal Data you provided and prevent data from unauthorized access, public disclose, use, modification, damage or loss. We take all reasonably practical measures to protect your Personal Data. In particular:
- We encrypt a lot of information. For instance, we do not store your password but only store the Hash value after your password’s double layer SHA as a proof of security authentication. The HASH algorithm of SHA is irreversible. Therefore, no one can find your password according to the Hash value. We periodically review practices regarding information collection, storage and possessing (including physical security measures), to prevent various systems from unauthorized access.
- We use computer systems that have limited access and merely allow Clear Touch employees who need to know Personal Data in order to help us process it or authorized staff from service companies to access Personal Data. These people are required to comply with strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Failure to comply with the obligations will lead to legal liabilities or termination of contract with Clear Touch.
- The security of your information is extremely important to us. Therefore, we endeavor to ensure the security of your Personal Data and implement measures such as security encryption during storage and transmission to prevent your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. At the same time, no one can access the specific content of some encrypted data except the users themselves.
- In case of a Personal Data security incident, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we will promptly inform you the basic situations and possible influence of the security incident, response measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you regarding self-prevention and risk reduction, remedial measures for you, etc. We will inform you in a timely manner by email, mail, telephone, push notification, etc., regarding the relevant situations of the incident. When it is difficult to notify each Personal Data subject individually, we will issue a notice reasonably and effectively. In the meantime, we will take the initiative to report on the handling of Personal Data security incidents in accordance with the regulatory department’s requirements.
V. Your Rights
We respect your rights to Personal Data. Below is a list of your legal rights and the way we protect them. Please note, in case of safety, we may ask to verify your identity before processing your request.
- Access Right: If you are to exercise your access right, you can send an email to [email protected] to visit data including your product series number, model, stored conference information, etc.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You are entitled to request Clear Touch to restrict processing of your Personal Data. This means we can store your Personal Data but cannot process it. We only retain data needed for future response. You can send an email to [email protected]getcleartouch.com to achieve your right to restrict processing.
- Right of Data Portability: Within scope permitted laws and regulations, you are entitled to obtain your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. For instance, if you decide to change the service provider, this right enables you to reliably and safely move, copy or easily transfer your Personal Data between IT systems without affecting its use. After your formal authorization, you can exercise your right of data portability by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]getcleartouch.com.
- Right of Refusal: Even if the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, exercise of public right, direct marketing (including data aggregation) and statistics, you have the right to refuse our process to your Personal Data by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]getcleartouch.com.
- Right to Refuse Automated Decision: You have rights not to be bound by automatic decisions, including user profiling. If these decisions will significantly affect your legitimate rights, you can send an email to [email protected] to refuse automated decisions. We will respond to your request and take appropriate measures when necessary.
- Right to Complaint: You are entitled to file a complaint with the data protection authority of your country about our processing of your Personal Data.
We will respond and reply to you as soon as possible. Generally, we will reply to you within one month upon receipt of your request (If necessary, we may extend it by an additional two months as permitted by law. We will inform you the reason for the extension within the aforementioned 30-day period, such as the request is too complicated or too much in volume). If you are not satisfied with the response you received, you can refer the complaint to the relevant regulatory authority in your jurisdiction.
VI. How We Process Children’s Personal Data
- Our Software and services are mainly adult-oriented. A child should not create his/her own user account. We treat anyone under 16 years old (or equivalent minimum age in relevant jurisdiction) as a child.
- When we find that a child’s Personal Data is collected, we will endeavor to delete relevant data as soon as possible.
VII. How Your Personal Data Transferred Globally
- As a company headquartered in the United States and based on global operations, we will provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, which means after obtaining your authorization and consent, your Personal Data may be transferred to or accessed from the overseas jurisdictions of the countries where you use the products or services. The types of data that may need to be transmitted across the border include the data listed in the section "How We Collect and Use Your Personal Data ".
- In order to analyze the performance of the products and services and improve functionality, the Personal Data collected and generated during the global use of products may be transmitted to China and stored in a third-party cloud server in China. We will take corresponding protective measures according to the requirements of applicable laws to ensure data security.
- If Personal Data collected and generated in the European Economic Area is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that proper protective measures are taken to comply with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). For example:
- Has signed the Standard Clauses Contract approved by the European Commission according to Article 47 of GDPR.
For lack of appropriate protection measures, we will request your express consent on cross-border data transfer and take safety measures to encrypt or de-identify to ensure your Personal Data safety.
Address: 1100 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Greenville, SC 29607