Greenville, SC – Clear Touch Interactive®, an American-owned and operated company headquartered in South Carolina and a leading provider of multi-touch interactive flat panels for education, business and government, unveiled its new product, the 6000U Series, at the InfoComm 2017 conference June 14-16 in Orlando, Florida. The event, which is the largest professional A/V trade show in North America, caters to businesses and organizations across the U.S. for all their digital and audio-visual needs.
The demand for interactive displays in the corporate world has increased, with many organizations desiring collaborate spaces and streamlined efficiency. Clear Touch™ has answered this demand with the new 6000 Series, which adds a new dimension to Clear Touch panels’ offerings, and includes the following features:
- 20 points of touch, doubling the number of simultaneous touch to the screen at one time
- Ultra High Definition, creating a more vivid image and immersive experience than other boards
- Enhanced Android integration, for use with operating systems of all types
- A curated app store, with the apps that are most functional for businesses
- Added connection ports, providing more convenience and access to outside platforms, including a fully mixed HDMI output allowing connection to external displays and convenience monitors
- Integrated screen sharing with touch functionality; no additional software or external devices.
- Open architecture software, allowing for freedom to choose the best apps for your business
“When talking about the new generation of A/V equipment, the new 6000 series is right there with the best of them,” said Keone Trask, president of Clear Touch Interactive®. “The new product line, with everything from its open architecture, to its multifaceted accessory options is the best around in ease of use and flexibility, and we fully expect that once these businesses and organizations realize the full capabilities of this product, that they will want it for their interactive spaces immediately—no matter how large or small their teams may be.”
With multiple screen sizes, as well as numerous accessories and mounts, and included software packages, the 6000U Series offers the most up-to-date technology to businesses, for increased efficiency and communication. The launch at InfoComm was designed to give businesses and organizations looking to expand their digital offerings a “first look” at the new, upgraded platform.
ABOUT CLEAR TOUCH INTERACTIVE®
Founded in 2012, Clear Touch Interactive®, Inc. is transforming interactive experiences for educational institutions, government agencies and commercial enterprises. Clear Touch™ panels, related accessories and software provide a truly immersive experience with twenty simultaneous points of touch and rapid refresh rates, HD LED display technology that produces brilliant colors on an anti-glare, anti-friction tempered glass surface, and are available in six sizes ranging from 55 to 86 inches. For more information, visit www.getcleartouch.com